Sentences for supposition. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use supposition in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for supposition.
- Algernon remonstrated against so needless a formality; but Anthony put the startling supposition to him, that he might die that night. (10)
- And under such a supposition, which would have been most miserable, when time had disclosed all, too late? (4)
- Her immediate supposition was that Merthyr might have fallen. (10)
- No sooner did she hear that Anthony had been, by supposition, seen, than the little light of secret dread flamed a panic through her veins. (10)
- Such a supposition were intolerable! (8)
- The supposition did not pain her. (4)
- The supposition is, that we know the worst of them. (10)
- The supposition of an absolute loneliness was most possible. (10)
- The supposition seemed probable. (10)
- The supposition that he was, threatened her with instant and life-long bondage. (10)
- The supposition was not hazardous in presence of her heightened complexion. (10)
- The supposition, if any, would have been that he was admonishing himself. (10)
- They must, on the supposition of their entry into office, even to satisfy their own constituents, produce a scheme. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for supposition. Perhaps also see a sentence for sacredness and ways to use supernatural in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use supposition in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.