Assuredly sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use assuredly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assuredly.
- Assuredly it was a mockery of all calculations. (10)
- Assuredly she loved him. (10)
- Assuredly very few even of the philosophers would have turned away uncomplainingly to meaner delights the moment after. (10)
- But in any case, delude yourself as you please, your lofty baldness will assuredly be seen with time. (10)
- For Johnny Dromore had assuredly not seemed too happy, under all his hard-bitten air. (8)
- I expected it; though assuredly, believe me, not this sudden and indisputable proof of it. (10)
- One would fair believe that they advance admireing; they are assuredly made handsome by the beams. (10)
- Pfalzgraf Nase, as the old chronicles call him in their humour, but assuredly a great noble, led the van, and pushed across the draw-bridge. (10)
- She thought assuredly of her hoard of animosity toward the scandalmongers, and of the quiet glance she would cast behind on them, and below. (10)
- So the leap would at least be honourable, as it assuredly would be unregretted, whatever ensued. (10)
- The damsel of the disinterested graciousness is assuredly restless. (10)
- They knew assuredly that their circle did not please them. (10)
- Why, assuredly it was young Crossjay who was the man she loved. (10)
- Yet, assuredly, in spite of breakages and waste, a wine worth the drinking is all the time being made. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assuredly. Perhaps also see a sentence for absolutely and ways to use ascending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assuredly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "assuredly sentence", visited this page.