Astir in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use astir in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for astir.
- And as there is nothing else astir, these incongruous sights and noises take hold on the attention and exaggerate the sadness of the place. (2)
- Audrey Noel, too, had been early astir, though she had gone late enough to bed. (8)
- But she woke early, and crept down-stairs before any one else was astir, and went to the library. (9)
- Now was the cloak of night worn threadbare, and grey astir for the heralding of gold, day visibly ready to show its warmer throbs. (10)
- The leaves were all astir, like tiny wings. (8)
- The town was astir, and humming with one name. (10)
- The whole park was beginning to be astir and resound with holiday cries. (10)
- Thronged by riders, the Row was all astir. (8)
- We were in a labyrinth of dark streets where no one was astir. (10)
- When there was anything to be done for her, old Kirby was astir. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for astir. Perhaps also see a sentence for after and ways to use ask in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use astir in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.