Astounding sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use astounding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for astounding.
- A more astounding resemblance to the phantasm of a dream was never presented. (10)
- And more astounding, she refuses him. (10)
- And you have wondered at the absence of love for you under so astounding a presentation. (10)
- Astounding how much can be talked of in two or three hours of a railway journey! (8)
- At this astounding intelligence the Prussian burst into a yell of indignation. (10)
- Hence a string of possible events, astounding to mankind, but equally calculable, should one care to give imagination headway. (10)
- His excellent aunts had ventured a comment on his appearance that frightened him lest he himself should be the person to betray his astounding discomfiture. (10)
- Nine thousand for this astounding property. (8)
- The astounding news got abroad directly, throwing the Hill into a fever of excitement. (1)
- The magnitude of all things artificial there is astounding! (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for astounding. Perhaps also see a sentence for absolutely and ways to use ascending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use astounding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.