Sentence using the word astonishing. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use astonishing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for astonishing.
- All at once, with astonishing suddenness and rapidity, it turns clear over and pitches downward. (1)
- And the old ones cry for having too many on their shoulders: which is not astonishing. (10)
- At the same time, being in the grasp of his present disappointment, he perceived a meanness in the result, that was astonishing and afflicting. (10)
- Decie slipped past with astonishing agility. (8)
- He had also behaved like a man of honour, taking no personal advantage of her situation; but to reflect on it recalled his astonishing dryness. (10)
- I am all impatience to hear how this astonishing change was effected. (4)
- I made remarks to our landlady which caused her to throw up her hands and exclaim that I was astonishing. (10)
- That such colors are fashionable in military life must be accepted as the most astonishing of all the phenomena of human vanity. (1)
- The evils of this astonishing system could not be even baldly catalogued in a lifetime. (7)
- Their meetings usually referred to Emilia; and it was astonishing how willingly the Captain would talk of her. (10)
- When one thinks of it, how astonishing a variety of nature! (4)
- Wives are just as inexplicable curses, just as ineradicable and astonishing as humps imposed on shapely backs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for astonishing. Perhaps also see a sentence for aimless and ways to use assurance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use astonishing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.