Use stupendous in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stupendous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stupendous.
- By stupendous luck it was almost a blank day. (8)
- Lavender had been growing more and more excited at each word he overheard, for a scheme of really stupendous proportions was shaping itself within him. (8)
- On a far less stupendous scale they two made the rounds of the great lecturing circuit together. (9)
- The entire stupendous edifice of popular government, temple and citadel of fallacies and abuses, had crashed to ruin. (7)
- The fellow was stupendous! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stupendous. Perhaps also see a sentence for scholars and ways to use stuck in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stupendous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.