Sentences with colossal in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use colossal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for colossal.
- He had no words in which to paint the magnificence of the project, or to forecast its colossal success. (9)
- He, courteous, colossal, and immoveable, waved them homeward. (10)
- In the ancient city of Hohokus once stood a monument of colossal size and impressive dignity. (7)
- The arches of a stately bridge spanned the river sunsetward, and lifted a succession of colossal figures against the crimson sky. (9)
- Then indeed the colossal creature, inaccessible to every argument, is open to any suggestion: the oak-like is a reed, the bull a deer. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for colossal. Perhaps also see a sentence for confessed and ways to use concentrate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use colossal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.