Examples of atone sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use atone in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for atone.
- But now if you can forget it, and never think of me again, I can go away, and try to atone for it somehow. (9)
- I will atone for it; not atone, I will make it my pleasure; it is my pride that has hurt you both. (10)
- March gave him a glance of silent contempt, and he hastened to atone for his stupidity. (9)
- No individual could bear the sight of such a crime, and no suffering man could be appeased by a single victim to atone for it. (10)
- Their society can afford no pleasure that will atone for such wretchedness as this! (4)
- When the author came to revise the material, he found sins against taste which his zeal for righteousness could not suffice to atone for. (9)
- Without any reason that could justify, any apology that could atone for the abruptness, the rudeness, nay, the insolence of it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for atone. Perhaps also see a sentence for appeared and ways to use attachments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use atone in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.