A sentence using the word atonement. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use atonement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for atonement.
- Either he was wrong to have espoused straightforward confession and atonement for her, or they were wrong in chasing him from that espousal. (8)
- He had a longing to make atonement and to win forgiveness. (9)
- Must he not then harbour his own daughter, and help her by candid atonement to regain her inward strength and peace? (8)
- They were a poor atonement for the burning of his younger letters. (10)
- Yet what atonement was still in her power, after the death which she had summoned had performed its terrible work of executioner? (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for atonement. Perhaps also see a sentence for assuming and ways to use attention in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use atonement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.