Sentences for reparation. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use reparation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reparation.
- He did not express any regret or promise any reparation. (9)
- He was always attempting new things, and he never ceased endeavoring to make his scholarship reparation for the want of earlier opportunity and training. (9)
- If he had suffered her to be silent as long as she would, she might have offered him some reparation; but he spoke. (9)
- Or was it just some vague longing to please him by a show of affection toward his family, an unmeditated impulse of reparation? (9)
- Ralph Shepster should undergo banishment, and had the right to demand reparation. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reparation. Perhaps also see a sentence for rag and ways to use real in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reparation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.