Sentences for attribute. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use attribute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for attribute.
- An impalpable quality, less easily captured than the scent of a flower, the peculiar and most essential attribute of any work of art! (8)
- As it was, he could only attribute it to perversity or stupidity. (9)
- But attribute the worst motive: say it is to make people look at her! (9)
- Celimene is undisputed mistress of the same attribute in the Misanthrope; wiser as a woman than Alceste as man. (10)
- He felt that he might more reasonably attribute to his taste the prevalence of classic profiles which he began to note in the Weimar populace. (9)
- I attribute it to excessive bad manners and his cold feelings. (10)
- I attribute the attack almost entirely to the tightness of the white neck-cloths the young clergymen of the Established Church wear. (10)
- Major Waring, how many a woman in my place would attribute your relentless condemnation of her to injured vanity or vengeance? (10)
- She did not attribute guile to any. (4)
- The former she hoped at last might have been accidental, and the latter she could only attribute to her own stupidity. (4)
- They resign themselves to an incomprehensible frenzy; pleasant to them, because they attribute it to excessive love. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for attribute. Perhaps also see a sentence for abandoning and ways to use attraction in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use attribute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.