Peculiarity used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use peculiarity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peculiarity.
- Ashurst frowned the peculiarity of his request struck him with sudden force. (8)
- Now this is our peculiarity, this absence of extreme centralization. (10)
- Rosamund noticed the peculiarity of the books he selected for his private reading. (10)
- Somehow his sisters had forgotten this peculiarity of his. (10)
- Their ideas seem to have a special relationship in the peculiarity of stopping where they have begun. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peculiarity. Perhaps also see a sentence for pozzi and ways to use perspective in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peculiarity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.