Audible example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use audible in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for audible.
- Apparently he was not intelligible or audible but the next moment Victor sprang erect. (10)
- Her dropping breath was audible. (10)
- Moths fluttered round the lamps; Greta, following them with her eyes, gave quite audible sighs of pleasure when they escaped. (8)
- Outside the door a noise was audible. (10)
- She called on the noblest of them to justify the course she chose, and they did, in an almost audible murmur. (10)
- She gave a faint, scarce audible shriek, and sank into the chair beside me. (6)
- The Misanthrope and the Tartuffe have no audible laughter; but the characters are steeped in the comic spirit. (10)
- The birds on the walls outside were audible, tweeting, chirping. (10)
- The bugle was sounding, and Barto Rizzo audible. (10)
- The heavy breathing and ejaculations of the visitor were now plainly audible. (8)
- The tramp and Crossjay were audible to him; Crossjay spurning the consolations of the professional sad man. (10)
- When he turned round she was no longer there, sounds of uncontrollable emotion were audible from the adjoining garden. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for audible. Perhaps also see a sentence for adoration and ways to use autobiography in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use audible in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.