How do you use audibly in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use audibly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for audibly.
- At first they talked a little of birds, and then were dumb, so dumb that the invisible creatures of the woods consulted together audibly. (8)
- He dug his fingers into the sand, threw it over himself in handfuls and audibly blessed it. (1)
- He was answered audibly and smoothly. (10)
- In a few seconds I recovered my senses, and what was my surprise to find that the downy cushion beneath, snored most audibly! (6)
- Pericles was audibly careful to avoid the border regiments. (10)
- The grim and taciturn Baroness Turckems, sitting opposite to her, sighed audibly. (10)
- The report stung us to the brain, but we blessed it audibly. (7)
- The sight of it startled him and set his heart beating audibly. (1)
- Then with an effort of the will he pulled himself together, picked up his weapon and audibly damning himself for an idiot strode on. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for audibly. Perhaps also see a sentence for allowance and ways to use auspices in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use audibly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.