Avenge example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use avenge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for avenge.
- Countess Anna said to me that it had saved one brother, and that it should help to avenge the other. (10)
- He pledges his oath to discover her mother, if alive; if dead, to avenge her. (10)
- The king is called upon to maintain the word nobly given to avenge Novara, and with it the new Austrian insulting proposal. (10)
- The volunteers devoted themselves to liberate or avenge him. (10)
- There is, indeed, as yet no conspiracy law which will avenge the attempt to injure him in his business. (9)
- Thus does Love avenge himself on the unsatisfactory Past and call out its essence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for avenge. Perhaps also see a sentence for adoration and ways to use aversion in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use avenge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.