Repay sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use repay in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repay.
- I cannot tell what fills me with this delight, but I know I am able to repay any sum. (10)
- In that mood she pitied Wilfrid with a reckless sense of her inability to repay him for the harm she had done him. (10)
- My aunt Dorothy talked very anxiously about the day appointed by my father to repay the large sum expended. (10)
- Only, dear friend, believe me, that I ask for money now, because I am sure I can repay it. (10)
- She might lend me the money to appease the squire; that done, I would speedily repay it. (10)
- That you will repay her the money, I do not require your promise to assure me. (10)
- The notion seemed to flatter him and repay him for what he must have been suffering. (9)
- The thought of her indebted lips, half closed, asking him how to repay him, sprang his heart to his throat. (10)
- Warwick, unabashed by the burden of her mission, and spinally prepared, behind benevolent smilings, to repay dignity of mien with a similar erectness of dignity. (10)
- We felt the full value of all the attentions we were receiving; and we endeavoured, as best we might, to repay them. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repay. Perhaps also see a sentence for roofed and ways to use retrospect in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repay in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.