A sentence using the word interpret. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use interpret in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interpret.
- He could never join the happy band of artists, those soft and indeterminate spirits, for whom barriers had no meaning, content-to understand, interpret, and create. (8)
- Many, it is true, take a Presence to mean no more than a shirt-frill, and interpret a Port as the art of walking erect. (10)
- Melville perceived that it pained the refugee Countess, and gave her the glance intelligible; but the Countess never missed glances, or failed to interpret them. (10)
- Monsieur, if I might interpret for her. (8)
- The Major, who, whatever he was, was physically no coward, did not fail to interpret the look, and challenge it. (10)
- You may interpret many a mythic tale by the facts which lie in your own blood. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interpret. Perhaps also see a sentence for intruder and ways to use ingenious in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interpret in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.