How to use aversion in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use aversion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for aversion.
- But what I want you to realise is that feelings of horror and aversion such as those can never be buried or forgotten. (8)
- Charles Vernon is my aversion; and I am afraid of his wife. (4)
- Johnson, but now the extent of my aversion is not to be estimated. (4)
- Lavender at once conceived an aversion from him; his appearance was unhealthy, and his eyes ravened from behind the spectacles beneath his high forehead. (8)
- Modern literature is full of evidence that our great grandfathers looked upon mountains with aversion and horror. (7)
- Of all things in the world inconstancy is my aversion. (4)
- Swithin conceived a sudden aversion for this catlike man. (8)
- That moment he felt a strong aversion to doing so. (1)
- The profound, subdued aversion which he felt in his wife was a mystery to him, and a source of the most terrible irritation. (8)
- This detaining her, and tricking, and not listening, only increases her aversion; she learns the art in turn. (10)
- To conceive her aversion was to burn her and devour her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for aversion. Perhaps also see a sentence for amber and ways to use avenue in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use aversion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.