Disapproval example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disapproval in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disapproval.
- Behind her, the dumb currents of wonder, disapproval, and resentment ran a stealthy course. (8)
- In consequence there was ever within him a sort of very personal and poignant struggle going on beneath that seeming attitude of rigid disapproval. (8)
- It could not be said that Breckon was aware of her disapproval, and the judge had no apparent consciousness of it. (9)
- Pendyce was standing stock-still in disapproval. (8)
- Porfer could indicate her marked disapproval of so shocking an act, which, nevertheless, she did with considerable feeling and in very choice words. (1)
- There was no crime complete enough to express my disapproval of human institutions. (2)
- Those things or phases of life with which people had no personal acquaintance were regarded with a faint amusement and a certain disapproval. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disapproval. Perhaps also see a sentence for defeated and ways to use discomfort in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disapproval in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.