Dissatisfaction used in sentences. Students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dissatisfaction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dissatisfaction.
- But a terrific uproar over the field proclaimed the popular dissatisfaction. (10)
- But she was pitifully woman-like in her increase of dissatisfaction with the more she got. (10)
- His feeling was not one of pity for the woman, nor of peculiar anger with the policeman, but rather of dissatisfaction with himself. (8)
- It always ended in a dissatisfaction, more or less vehement, with the outcome of American conditions as he conceived them. (9)
- We brought them in, not quite so fast, as though some lurking megrim, some microbe of dissatisfaction with ourselves was at work within us. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dissatisfaction. Perhaps also see a sentence for discovers and ways to use differ in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dissatisfaction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.