A sentence for the word discontent. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use discontent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discontent.
- Enough of accurate reflection was given her to perceive that discontent with her station was the original cause of her discontent now. (10)
- His manager at the mines had sent word of ominous discontent down there. (10)
- His thin, lopsided nose, the rapid glances of his goggling, prominent eyes, were subtlety itself; he stood for discontent with the accepted. (8)
- No reason can be ascertained for the arson committed a short time back, nor for this further outbreak of discontent. (8)
- So far from being all satisfied and all enjoying, she found everybody requiring something they had not, and giving occasion of discontent to the others. (4)
- Such were her thoughts, but she kept them to herself, and put on her bonnet in patient discontent. (4)
- The studied indifference, insolence, and discontent of her husband gave her no pain; and when he scolded or abused her, she was highly diverted. (4)
- You know how discontent spreads. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discontent. Perhaps also see a sentence for divorce and ways to use difficulties in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discontent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.