Sentences with avoiding. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use avoiding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for avoiding.
- Find some way of avoiding him. (10)
- He felt that for some reason the Kentons were all avoiding him. (9)
- His avoiding her was quite at an end. (4)
- I trust to my own skill rather than to his mercy for avoiding a second from his quiver. (10)
- It stood edgeways within, desirous of avoiding a challenge to show every feature. (10)
- Johann offered to conduct them as far as the Monte Pallade pass, and they started, avoiding the high road, which was enviably broad and solid. (10)
- Knightley had another reason for avoiding a table in the shade. (4)
- Men will fight for almost anything they care to get or call their own, the pork-butcher said; and he praised Old England for avoiding war. (10)
- She turned away and went up the lane again, avoiding the inn and the riverside houses, walking slowly, her head down. (8)
- The task, moreover, of avoiding to tease her brother was made easier to her by flying to this new refuge of mysterious reflection. (10)
- You belong to the camp you are avoiding. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for avoiding. Perhaps also see a sentence for angel and ways to use avarice in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use avoiding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.