Avonley in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use avonley in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for avonley.
- Everard Romfrey was now, by consent, Lord Avonley, mounted on his direct heirship and riding hard at the earldom. (10)
- Lord Avonley did likewise. (10)
- Lord Avonley did not speak of it as a retort upon Nevil, though he reiterated the word Apology amusingly. (10)
- Lord Avonley had done wrong, and Nevil had not. (10)
- Rosamund knew Lord Avonley too well to harass him with further petitions and explanations. (10)
- The two nephews accompanied Lord Avonley to London, and slept at his town-house. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for avonley. Perhaps also see a sentence for affair and ways to use averted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use avonley in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.