Sentences with awakening in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use awakening in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for awakening.
- A third looked a sturdy soldier, squareset and hard of feature, for whom beauties of scenery had few awakening charms. (10)
- It is their awakening moment, and it is their first real sense of a harvest being in their hands. (10)
- Noiselessly putting down the flowers, she waited for his awakening. (8)
- She seemed to be awakening. (10)
- That was a period of ferment and transition with me, a kind of long awakening to the home truths of social existence and national character. (8)
- The very things awakening a mad suspicion proved her innocence. (10)
- They looked devilish to a first awakening glance. (10)
- You are to understand, that with a little awakening taste for dissipation, she is the most innocent of angels. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for awakening. Perhaps also see a sentence for animate and ways to use awaits in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use awakening in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.