Examples of awaken sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use awaken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for awaken.
- Additions to income are of course acceptable, but in the form of a palpable stipulation for silence, they neither awaken gratitude nor effect their purpose. (10)
- Agostino seemed to awaken swiftly from his disguise of an absolute gravity. (10)
- He does outrage to a bona Dea: she to the monasticism of the Court of Law: and he and she awaken unhallowed emotions. (10)
- It should awaken them. (10)
- She should not leave it to his imagination to conceive that in the end the blind may awaken to thwart him. (10)
- This little discovery had sufficed to transfigure, as it were, the rest of the day, and awaken a throng of new hopes and questions. (5)
- Unable to awaken his hearing, Redworth jogged his arm, and the shake was ineffective until it grew in force. (10)
- You will awaken to see your end of it in the morning. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for awaken. Perhaps also see a sentence for appeared and ways to use awning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use awaken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.