Sentences with revive. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use revive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for revive.
- Consent at once, and revive me. (10)
- Elizabeth now began to revive. (4)
- I do not wait till after the performance, when it is too late to revive illusion. (10)
- I own this somewhat ghastly eccentricity went a good way to revive my terrors. (2)
- She waited for some fresh scene to revive it. (10)
- There was no warmth to revive me in the gauntlet I clasped. (10)
- They had good news to revive him, however: good at least in the main. (10)
- To revive his good humour, Temple uncorked a bottle of champagne. (10)
- We can, if it must revive, keep it to the limits of a ghostly love. (10)
- Why, this air is the top of life; it will, and it shall, revive her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for revive. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use reverently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use revive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.