Excite example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use excite in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for excite.
- But when Lady Fleetwood had the fact from the admiral, would she forbear to excite him? (10)
- He had been out of his head a great part of the time, and had been forbidden everything that could distress or excite him. (9)
- Her countenance, perhaps, might express some watchfulness; but the praise of the fine mind did not appear to excite a thought in her sister. (4)
- It was, indeed, a space well calculated to excite such emotions. (6)
- It would excite no proper interest there. (4)
- Lady Russell saw either less or more than her young friend, for she saw nothing to excite distrust. (4)
- Nevertheless, he had not the self-denial to abandon a subject which he found interesting, however it might excite his friend. (1)
- She must do and say nothing that could excite him, and bring back his illness. (8)
- She saw that he resented her shrinking; it seemed to excite him to run amuck the more. (8)
- The indignities of stupidity, and the disappointments of selfish passion, can excite little pity. (4)
- What was the right of so miserable a creature as she to excite disturbance, let her fortunes be good or ill? (10)
- You only excite him! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for excite. Perhaps also see a sentence for embassy and ways to use exhaustion in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use excite in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.