Sentence with word baggage. College students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use baggage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for baggage.
- A pretty little baggage. (10)
- Deering left, and getting her ticket for her, and checking her baggage, and posting her in the changes she would have to make. (9)
- His room-mate was still absent, but he was now represented by his state-room baggage, and Burnamy tried to infer him from it. (9)
- She being left behind to bring up the rear, and the heavy baggage. (6)
- The hatch was opened and the sailors began getting up the baggage of the passengers who were going to disembark. (9)
- There were more sail; the first and second class baggage was got up and piled along the steerage deck. (9)
- We sup, and we pack our scanty baggage, and we start tonight. (10)
- Will you come, and leave that baggage and her cad? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for baggage. Perhaps also see a sentence for brandon and ways to use banner in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use baggage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.