A sentence for the word luggage. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use luggage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for luggage.
- A portly old gentleman bothered about luggage appeared on the landing. (10)
- A strange air of detachment was about that youthful, shabby figure, and not a scrap of luggage filled the rack above his head. (8)
- After nineteen had passed, he saw her with a bag and a porter wheeling her luggage. (8)
- At Copsley the arrival of their luggage had prepared the welcome. (10)
- Dacier walked up and down the platform, passing his pile of luggage, solitary and eloquent on the barrow. (10)
- He mentioned her want of luggage, and the purchase of a kit. (10)
- His luggage had to be removed. (10)
- Kindly go with this ticket to the cloak-room at Charing Cross station, and bring back her luggage in a cab. (8)
- What a fool he had been not to bring his luggage; he would then have had a respectable position. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for luggage. Perhaps also see a sentence for loitered and ways to use lunched in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use luggage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.