Ballad sentence example. College students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ballad in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ballad.
- A savour of North Sea foam and ballad pirates hangs about the early chronicles of the family. (10)
- But I heard the voice of a woman singing some sad, old, endless ballad not far off. (2)
- But the said number is a ballad number, and has been since the antique time. (10)
- He has read the ballad, but disregarded the memoirs of the beau. (10)
- He named a French ballad. (10)
- I had not yet met him; but he interested himself in my ballad as if it had been his own. (9)
- Otherwise the ballad is innocent; certainly it is innocent in design. (10)
- She really would seem to fancy that the ballad verifies the main lines of the story, which is an impossible one. (10)
- The lady in the ballad had been wronged. (10)
- You perceive the picture, you can almost sing the ballad. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ballad. Perhaps also see a sentence for bulging and ways to use bags in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ballad in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.