A sentence for the word hymn. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hymn in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hymn.
- His letter was a burning hymn to the day. (10)
- I had to pitch my voice to the top notes to get hearing for the hymn. (10)
- The hymn was over, the prelate had begun to deliver his discourse. (8)
- The school was coolish to them; one of the fellows hummed bars of some hymn tune, rather faster than church. (10)
- They prayed a little longer than any others and, on rising, sang the hymn a little louder. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hymn. Perhaps also see a sentence for hopeful and ways to use hyde in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hymn in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.