Examples of bandaged sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bandaged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bandaged.
- And slipping out of bed she got a handkerchief and the eau-de-Cologne flask, and bandaged her forehead. (8)
- At the inn where they rested, he bathed and bandaged the foot. (10)
- He is bandaged with a smooth towel. (8)
- His face had not been covered nor his eyes bandaged. (1)
- His sandaled feet and ankles, bandaged as if for journeying, appeared beneath the covering. (5)
- Luigi felt the wind of a handkerchief, and guessed that his eyes were about to be bandaged by the woman behind him. (10)
- Rinaldo Guidascarpi stood alone with bandaged eyes. (10)
- Then he saw Barbara looking down at him, with her hand raised to her temple to show that she saw his bandaged head. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bandaged. Perhaps also see a sentence for bound and ways to use battalions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bandaged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.