Sentences with bank-notes. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bank-notes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bank-notes.
- But manners and bearing have not a wider currency than bank-notes. (2)
- Everybody who has bank-notes looks at the numbers. (10)
- He displayed his contempt of fortune by letting his heap of bank-notes lie on Impair, and he won. (10)
- Lander swept the bank-notes from the coverlet and pulled it over her head, and sent from beneath it a stifled wail. (9)
- She held out the bank-notes to him, and they rustled with the tremor of her hand. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bank-notes. Perhaps also see a sentence for blood and ways to use baumwalder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bank-notes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.