A sentence for the word banter. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use banter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for banter.
- But the names of half-a-dozen ladies were collected, and then followed much laughter, and musical hubbub, and delicate banter. (10)
- It can easily be imagined what description of banter he had to meet and foil. (10)
- March with a light of banter in his friendly eyes, and was unmistakably asking her to dance. (9)
- Mel; for now that she had fixed him to some explanation of his prospects, she could condescend in her stiff way to banter. (10)
- Romfrey, until finally stung by Nevil, had indulged in his best-humoured banter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for banter. Perhaps also see a sentence for bread and ways to use bait in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use banter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.