Sentences for burlesque. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use burlesque in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for burlesque.
- Brinkley, with burlesque sympathy. (9)
- But perhaps this burlesque was not a good joke. (9)
- Camilla they perceived to be a grave burlesque with a core to it. (10)
- He so certainly involved her in the burlesque of the transformation that she had to quench memory. (10)
- It was all in a strain of extravagant burlesque. (9)
- It would be quite a burlesque. (4)
- March, with burlesque severity. (9)
- No harm could be done by the broadest burlesque, the most irreverent travesty, for these would still leave the ideal untouched. (9)
- Once more, I say, these amusements have their place, as the circus has, and the burlesque and negro minstrelsy, and the ballet, and prestidigitation. (9)
- Romfrey interjected in burlesque of his ridiculous nephew, with collapsing laughter. (10)
- Some gentleman picked it up, and gave it to her again, with a bow of burlesque devotion. (9)
- The Countess was quite aware of the efficacy of a little bit of burlesque lying to cover her retreat from any petty exposure. (10)
- The infatuated count waxes as the personification of portentous burlesque; he is having everything his own way. (10)
- The stupid burlesque majesty of it was unendurable to thought. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for burlesque. Perhaps also see a sentence for buttercup and ways to use busshe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use burlesque in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.