Sentences with farce. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use farce in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for farce.
- All her remorse, all her suffering, was mere farce now; but his guilt in the matter was the greater. (9)
- And is our public likely to muster the slightest taste for comic analysis that does not tumble to farce? (10)
- But oh, what a cruel thing is a farce to those engaged in it! (2)
- Fellow makes the world look like a farce. (10)
- He knew the part he would act in his little farce. (10)
- I did a ludicrous and a shameful thing, knowing it in advance to be a barren farce. (10)
- On from dream to dream the music carried her, and dull fell the first words of the farce. (10)
- Perhaps it was a solemn farce enacted by pranking existences that throng the shadows lying along the border of another world. (1)
- The farce of the Precieuses ridiculed and put a stop to the monstrous romantic jargon made popular by certain famous novels. (10)
- The farce was too evanescent for me to reproduce it. (10)
- The squire had authority for his broad farce, except in so far as he mixed up my father in the swinery of it. (10)
- When she had drunk a little wine and he had drunk a good deal, the farce of indifference came to its end. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for farce. Perhaps also see a sentence for flipped and ways to use fairer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use farce in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.