A sentence using the word ludicrous. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ludicrous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ludicrous.
- I did a ludicrous and a shameful thing, knowing it in advance to be a barren farce. (10)
- I suppose my exit was additionally ludicrous, for a new eclat de rire followed me out. (6)
- In truth, the contrast between Miltoun and his parents at this moment was almost ludicrous. (8)
- It was almost ludicrous. (10)
- It was past ludicrous; yet admitted of no woefulness, nothing soothingly pathetic. (10)
- Monastrians, of all shades of thought in politics, had agreed in threatening me with many ludicrous misadventures, and with sudden death in many surprising forms. (2)
- Respect for the presence we were in, restrained any expression on either side, and a more ludicrous tableau than we presented can scarcely be conceived. (6)
- Richard would have preferred not to laugh, but his dignity gave way to his sense of the ludicrous, and he let fly a shout. (10)
- She talked of love in a ludicrous second-hand way, sending me into fits of disgusted laughter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ludicrous. Perhaps also see a sentence for lot and ways to use lull in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ludicrous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.