Sentences with barbarism in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use barbarism in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for barbarism.
- Cecilia hinted at barbarism. (10)
- He convicted Sheridan of falsehood, Sherman of barbarism, Grant of inefficiency. (7)
- His demeanour produced such satisfaction in the breast of Antonio-Pericles that he rose, and was guilty of the barbarism of clapping his hands. (10)
- She regarded him and his trappings as an ensign of our old barbarism, and could peruse platitudes upon that theme with enthusiasm. (10)
- This growing too fine is our way of relapsing upon barbarism. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for barbarism. Perhaps also see a sentence for bluntness and ways to use barrister in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use barbarism in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.