Blunder sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use blunder in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blunder.
- He was on the footing where men are precipitated by what is within them to blunder. (10)
- If she recognized the difference, she was meekly far from resenting it; he, however, must have wished to repair his blunder. (9)
- It was too pleasing a blunder for a reproach. (4)
- Only by a look which I knew how to read did he betray his sense of the criminal blunder. (7)
- The ill-advised woman remained kneeling for a moment with her ingratiating smile hardening on her face, while the sense of her blunder petrified the rest. (9)
- There is the capital blunder, fons et origo. (10)
- Unused in his French of late, he stumbled at times, and she supplied the needed phrase, taking no note of a blunder. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blunder. Perhaps also see a sentence for bankers and ways to use bloomed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blunder in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.