Misapprehension sentence example. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use misapprehension in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for misapprehension.
- He might be jealous of her brother as a rival, but if more had seemed implied, the fault must have been in her misapprehension. (4)
- Here is some great misapprehension which must be rectified. (4)
- I am certain there could not be a misapprehension. (10)
- I know it well, who have been myself taken for one, and pitilessly incarcerated on the strength of the misapprehension. (2)
- It had originated in misapprehension entirely. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for misapprehension. Perhaps also see a sentence for moves and ways to use milking in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use misapprehension in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.