Misunderstanding in sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use misunderstanding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for misunderstanding.
- Corey, with civil misunderstanding and inquiry. (9)
- I am quite uneasy about your dear brother, not having heard from him since he went to Oxford; and am fearful of some misunderstanding. (4)
- It must have been quite a misunderstanding on his part. (10)
- Much of our misunderstanding has resulted from that mistake. (10)
- She was spared from the first advance toward this by an accident or a misunderstanding. (9)
- There has been misunderstanding. (10)
- They sent him here to stop any misunderstanding. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for misunderstanding. Perhaps also see a sentence for mankind and ways to use miracles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use misunderstanding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.