How to use bareheaded in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bareheaded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bareheaded.
- A man, bareheaded, and with his arms flung wildly abroad, came flying down the promenade from the steerage. (9)
- At last the trunks were all on the tender, and the bareheaded stewards began to run down the gangways with the hand-baggage. (9)
- He was standing bareheaded in the middle of Fifth Avenue and blocking the tide of carriages flowing in either direction. (9)
- Herd was standing there in the bright moonlight, bareheaded, with roughened hair. (8)
- Turning his head away, he went out, and dashed into the rain bareheaded. (8)
- When it was over he walked away bareheaded in the sun, without a word. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bareheaded. Perhaps also see a sentence for bitter and ways to use barouche in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bareheaded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.