Use headed in a sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use headed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for headed.
- After that I took courage to ask what his cross and double- headed eagle meant. (9)
- And if Lord Ormont never headed a lot of thousands, it does not prove he was unable. (10)
- Barmby headed to the pier. (10)
- But certain of the minor titles headed City Firms, she had heard; certain of the families were avowedly commercial. (10)
- By this time the officers, headed by the major, had quietly slipped out of the gate, and were following their steps at a convenient distance. (6)
- Caddis repeated it, after his fathers; his fathers and he had not headed them out of that original voracity. (10)
- Clara looked at her thought, and suddenly headed downward in a crimson gulf. (10)
- In this way I learned that the three privates had been headed off and caught within ten minutes. (7)
- Nesta headed him and waved him back. (10)
- Regularly every week-day she headed the war now rageing between Olmer and Addicotes, on the borders of the estates. (10)
- She headed it as before. (10)
- Some very exalted and aristocratic person must be taking the journey to the grave, for it was headed by all the clergy in the city. (5)
- The chief interpreter of public opinion caught the way of the wind and headed the gale. (10)
- The solemn procession, headed by Baddeley, of tea-board, urn, and cake-bearers, made its appearance, and delivered her from a grievous imprisonment of body and mind. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for headed. Perhaps also see a sentence for handy and ways to use heresy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use headed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.