Barking sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use barking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for barking.
- As for the world, it would be barking at her heels. (10)
- But let the cur go barking. (10)
- I was much disturbed by the barking of a dog, an animal that I fear more than any wolf. (2)
- Near the top a hoarse barking greeted him. (8)
- Not so much as the barking of a dog suggested human habitation. (1)
- Punctuated by the barking of the terrier clerk, all this took time, during which there passed through Felix many thoughts. (8)
- The monotonous barking of distant coyotes affected him as something he had heard years ago in a dream. (1)
- The only sounds were those of distant barking dogs, and of the bugles at the barracks. (8)
- The world ceased barking. (10)
- They are wiser than the barking dogs. (10)
- They printed logic, they printed sense; they abused the treasonable barking cur unmercifully. (10)
- Women must teach us to venerate them, or we may as well be bleating and barking and bellowing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for barking. Perhaps also see a sentence for builders and ways to use baffling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use barking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.