Sentences with battle-field in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use battle-field in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for battle-field.
- City, fortress, and battle-field resisted as the eddy whirls. (10)
- Compared with this tawny colourlessness, this evil brow, this shut mouth, Laura, even on the battle-field, looked harmless. (10)
- I have seen the king upon the battle-field. (10)
- Many of the original brotherhood had fallen, on the battle-field, on the glacis, or in the dungeon. (10)
- So might he lie on the battle-field, with no one to watch over him! (10)
- The heavens were like a battle-field. (10)
- The nobles, he felt sure, might resume their natural alliance with the people, and lead them, as they did of old, to the battle-field. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for battle-field. Perhaps also see a sentence for boasted and ways to use babies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use battle-field in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.