Beats in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use beats in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beats.
- All for peace, the rascal boasts himself, and he beats his wife and kicks his curs at home. (10)
- An image of one, accompanying the faster beats of her heart, beguiled her to think away from the cause. (10)
- An indescribable cheerfulness breathes about the city; and the well-fed heart sits lightly and beats gaily in the bosom. (2)
- Her heart beats like mine just now. (10)
- Her sensations were those of a bird that has flown into a room, and beats wings against the ceiling and the window-panes. (10)
- His favourite saying that constitution beats the world, was being splendidly manifested by our bearing. (10)
- I pinch her, and she beats me, and we are equal. (10)
- If he beats on that door again, I shall scream. (8)
- She carries herself like a great French lady, and nothing beats that. (10)
- The fellow lives on her and beats her; strikes that woman! (10)
- The great heart of mankind ever beats in sense and sympathy with the weaker. (8)
- There is natural art and artificial art, and the last beats the first. (10)
- There, in music, we beat them, as politically France beats us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beats. Perhaps also see a sentence for belly and ways to use betty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beats in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.