Use belated in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use belated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for belated.
- How false that notion was, few but the critics, who are apt to be rather belated, need now be told. (9)
- Septimus Barmby, officially peacemaker, sounded the consequent excuse for a belated comer. (10)
- The poor fellow was in an effect of belated summer as to clothes, and he looked not merely haggard but shabby. (9)
- The yellow leaves were thicker about the feet of the trees, and the grass was silvery gray with the belated dews. (9)
- They constitute, in the sum of them, the self-examination, whence issues, acknowledged or not, a belated self-knowledge, to direct our final actions. (10)
- They sat together at the table, where she had come to be with him at his belated meal. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for belated. Perhaps also see a sentence for barrel and ways to use beamish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use belated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.