Sentences with beneficent in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use beneficent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beneficent.
- But, as an art, it should be known to those who are for practising an art so beneficent, that circumstances must lend their aid. (10)
- For beneficent Nature requites him: His sensations cannot be heroic, but they have a fulness and a wagging delight as good in their way. (10)
- Meantime the fair being who had brought these two from the ends of the social scale into this happy tangle, the beneficent Countess, was wretched. (10)
- She was consciously ahead of them in the knowledge that her father had been, without the taint of gambling, a beneficent speculator. (10)
- The beneficent Power that discriminated for him having vanished utterly, he was, like a bankrupt gentleman, obliged to do all the work for himself. (10)
- The cry was for a beneficent despot, naturally: a large-minded benevolent despot. (10)
- The heart is the beneficent despot they would be. (10)
- What his face expressed chiefly was a bland and beneficent caution. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beneficent. Perhaps also see a sentence for bluntness and ways to use belated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beneficent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.