Sentences for bountiful. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bountiful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bountiful.
- And he then asked, did she not feel grateful to a bountiful Providence that had showered down so many blessings upon her head? (6)
- As Lady Bountiful of a district, she would have in her maturity the majestic stature to suit a dispensation of earthly good things. (10)
- Frank Gregory to a lady described as having been a frequent and bountiful contributor to the foreign missions. (9)
- My dear sir, you really are too bountiful. (4)
- You are too bountiful! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bountiful. Perhaps also see a sentence for buttercup and ways to use bosengate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bountiful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.