How to use abundant in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use abundant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abundant.
- Apparently she found the fruit abundant, for her hand was making pretty progress to her mouth. (10)
- Do you like a thinnish fall of golden hair, or an abundant cluster of nut-brown? (10)
- He could not help filling the book full with his abundant vitality and his keen observation of the islands and the beachcombers. (2)
- Her abundant and glowing young charms were the richest fascination an eye like his could dwell on. (10)
- Last autumn the harvest of new wine was more abundant than we expected. (5)
- She was indeed a figure suggestive of open air and generous living, endowed with abundant energy, and not devoid of humour. (8)
- Smith that we found our first buffaloes, and abundant they were. (7)
- The gentleman got abundant applause, but the lady at first got none. (9)
- The old dinner and supper tables at The Crossways furnished her with an abundant store; and recollection failing, she invented. (10)
- Without abundant labour of the right sort on the land we cannot hope to cope with the menace of the pirate submarine. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abundant. Perhaps also see a sentence for ambrose and ways to use abominable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abundant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.